Sale Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:42:57 PM6/25/14
to jabs...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe sale now today, Best buy Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe by B0000AX11E low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe

Product By : B0000AX11E

This Fill-Rite FR31 hand pump assembly includes a telescoping suction pipe and an outlet tube with a return drip tube. The cast iron pump housing has a 2" male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded mount, a 1/2" female NPT inlet for connection to the suction pipe, and a 1/4" outlet tube. This fuel transfer pump is suitable for transferring gear and lube oil, anti-freeze and non-corrosive petroleum-based fluids from mobile tanks in farming and construction applications.

Specifications
PumpPiston stroke type with cast iron housing and steel liner, lockable
Flow rate1 quart per stroke
Nozzle1/4" outlet tube
Suction pipeAdjustable 22" to 40"

Tuthill Transfer Systems manufactures fluid transfer pumps and meters under the Fill-Rite brand. The company, founded in 1927, is headquartered in Fort Wayne, IN.

What's in the Box?
  • FR31 Hand pump
  • Suction pipe
  • Hose-end spout
If you are searching Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe?

Check Deals and reviews for Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe today. Please check price & read review before buy. Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe Review . Buy Cheap Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe . Discount Today Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe Fill-Rite FR31 Quart Stroke Hand Pump, Telescoping Suction Pipe Rating