Cheap SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD Review

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

admin

未读,
2014年6月25日 20:41:472014/6/25
收件人 jabs...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD? you can get review about SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD

Product By : B002MQOXVC
SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD Special Discount A high quality, reliable and economically priced charge controller from Morningstar. Features their advanced PWM pulse charging algorithm and Low Voltage Disconnect. Other features include selectable battery type and temperature compensation. The Sunsaver 6 is for 12V systems with a max. solar input of 6.5 amps. Max. load current 6 amps Specifications: Model #: SS-6L-12V LVD (low voltage disconnect): Yes Vdc (voltage direct current): 12 V Solar Amps: 6.5 A Load Amps: 6 A Weight: 1 lb. / .45 kg. Dimensions: 5.9" x 2.1" x 1.3" / 149.86 x 53.4 x 33.02 mm Warranty info: 5 year warranty from manufacturer If you are searching SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD?

You can buy SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD Review . Buy Cheap SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD . Discount Today SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD SunSaver 6L Charge Controller with LVD Rating
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子