Best Deal NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:54:41 AM6/25/14
to jabs...@googlegroups.com
Cheap NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism Discount price NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism today, Buy cheap NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism
Product By : B002YKBJ8Q
Today Price : CHECK NOW
The NitroCat 3/8in. Composite Impact Wrench delivers a breakthrough in power and performance. An amazing 700 ft.-lbs. of loosening torque and 1750 blows per minute makes this one of the strongest, hard hitting 3/8in. impact wrenches on the market. Aircat has incorporated the rugged and reliable twin hammer mechanism which creates faster blows per minute. A lightweight 2.7 lb. all-gray composite body offers the user a sleek comfortable ergonomic design. Aircat's patented exhaust system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 86dB, with no loss of power. Case Included No, Inlet Size in. 1/4, Tool Weight lbs. 2 3/4, Average Air Consumption CFM 4, Tool Length in. 6, Working Torque ft.-lb. 100-400, Noise Level dB 86, Speed - No Load RPM 10,000, Impacts Per Minute IPM 1,750, Hammer Mechanism Twin hammer, Max. Torque ft.-lbs. 700, Variable Speed Yes, Min. Hose Size in. 1/4, Drive in. 3/8, Reversible Yes. 700 ft.-lbs. of max. loosening torque 100-400 ft.-lbs. working torque 10,000 RPM free speed 1750 BPM Rugged, reliable twin hammer mechanism Exhaust system has 86dB sound level Lightweight composite body Easy Flip lever controls forward/reverse 4 CFM air consumption @ 90 PSI 1/4in. air inlet Errgonomic grip handle

NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism If you are searching NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism Review . Buy Cheap NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism . Discount Today NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism NitroCat 1355-XL 3/8-Inch Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Hammer Mechanism Rating