Cheap 3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:42:33 PM6/25/14
to jabs...@googlegroups.com
Best deal 3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheap3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine
Product By : B008LYAKW0

3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine Function 1: DC TIG 120 A • Gas post flow time: saves the tungsten electrode against excessive wear and protects the weld from oxidation. • HF Ignition: high-frequency contactless ignition to the metal. Function 2: Air Plasma CUT- 30 The professional plasma cutter combines the advanced TOSHIBA MOSFET inverter technology. By V - MOSFET technology, the device has a high duty cycle of 60%. For about 13 years, this technology is proven to the IGBT system Switch on the hand grip (similar models work with cable ties) Cutting power up to 12 mm, depending on material: • Construction steel ST37 up to 12 mm • V2A up to 8 mm • Aluminium up to 7-8 mm Function 2: Air Plasma CUT- 30 Function 3: Manual metal arc welding (MMA) with 120 amp: • 60% Einschaltdauer bei 120 Ampere !!! What types of electrodes can be used: 1) Unalloyed steels TYP R3, A5 und AR 7 2) For sheets up to 3 mm electrode R3 - diameter 1,5 mm, 2,00mm, 2,5 mm. 3) For stronger materials electrode R3 - diameter 3,25 mm and 4,00 mm. 4) V-welds and pipes/tubes should be welded with electrodes A5 and AR7 Features: · Antistick: prevents annealing of the electrode (less consumable electrodes), because the power is immediately terminated. Hot Start: automatic voltage increase at the start · Lift Ignition: in contact with the workpiece · Automatic cooling ventilators ·MMA welding with rutile and basic coated electrodes for all un-and low-and high-alloy steels, nickel and copper alloys up to 4,2 mm Specs: Rated voltage AC 220 V ± 10% Input frequency 50 / 60 Hz Input current 4,5 KVA Duty cycle at 120 A (for Plasma cutter at 30 A) 60% Duty cycle at 150 A (for Plasma cutter at 30 A) 100% Display of output current/ For Plasma cutter 10 ~ 200 A / 10 - 50 A Overcurrent protection 16 A Weight 12 kg Dimensions 423 x 173 x 273 mm weld Intensity 0,8 bis 10 mm Cutting power 12 mm Safety class IP 21 If you are searching 3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy 3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine by {brand}?

You can buy 3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! 3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine Review . Buy Cheap 3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine . Discount Today 3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine 3 in 1 New STAHLWERK CT 312 DC Inverter MMA/TIG/ Welding Machine Welder Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine Rating