Discount Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:54:08 AM6/25/14
to jabs...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapRobinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump
Product By : B000YEPTKS

Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump CoolTech vacuum pumps are built with Robinair’s proven offset rotary vane for fast, thorough evacuation. Iso-Valve allows the pump to be shut off while still connected to the A/C-R system, which is handy for checking rate of rise. With the valve handle in the open position, the pump is open to the system being evacuated. In the Close position, the pump is isolated from the system. High vacuum rating and the two-stage offset rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet, high vacuum capability and ensures moisture removal, while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time. The intake filter prevents foreign matter from entering the pumping chamber, and an exhaust filter separates oil vapor from the exhaust flow. A precise amount of atmospheric air is introduced into the pump, preventing condensation of moisture vapor and helping maintain the purity of the pump oil. By using the gas ballast, the pump operates more efficiently and pump life is extended. Sure-grip handle is a one-piece molded design and makes it easy to carry the pump to and from job sites and stays cool to the touch during operation. Compact design and the aluminum housing and offset rotary vanes keep the pump weight low, making it easy to carry. Specifications: free air displacement 10 CFM, number of stages two, factory micron rating 20 microns, intake fitting 1/4" and 1/2" MFL, oil capacity 16.5 oz. (488 ml), motor size 1/2 HP, voltage 115V 60 Hz, weight 38 lbs. (17.24 kg), and dimensions 10" H x 5-5/8" W x 16" L (27.2 cm x 14.2 cm x 41.9 cm. If you are searching Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump by {brand}?

You can buy Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump Review . Buy Cheap Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump . Discount Today Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump Robinair 15120A CoolTech 10 CFM Two-Stage High Performance Vacuum Pump Rating