Sale Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:54:41 AM6/25/14
to jabs...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod? you can get review about Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod

Product By : B000BD1A6Y
Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod Special Discount iPod owners now have something more to feel happy about! Use solar energy to power your iPod, cell-phone or other portable device. The concept of taking free energy from the sun to power your iPod simply makes sense, whether you intend to spend a long weekend at the beach or simply require mobile power for that long commute. Harnessing solar power to recharge your iPod, mobile phone, and several other handheld electronic devices, is now possible with Better Energy Systems' Solio. Solio uses a 1600mAh lithium ion battery and charges at the same rate as the iPod's normal charger and will store enough charge to extend the playtime of your iPod 40GB to about 9-10 hours. Solio works on all 3G and 4G models including the iPod mini. Activating the 5.8 ounce weather-proof Solio is as simple as attaching a cable and pressing a button. Its unique fan blade design allows it to achieve maximum solar area when in use, and to fold compactly to the size of an average mobile phone when stored. When there's no sunlight, the Solio can be plugged into its dedicated wall charger to recharge its internal battery. So whether you're environmentally conscious, searching for independent sources of energy, or just want more available power for your iPod, Solio is a must-have accessory to own and appreciate. If you are searching Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod?

You can buy Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod Review . Buy Cheap Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod . Discount Today Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod Solio Solar-Powered Charger and Battery for iPod Rating