[izpack-user] Build successful of IzPack 4.0.0 but fails at runtime!

Matthias

Jun 19, 2008, 10:34:51 AM6/19/08
to us...@izpack.codehaus.org
Hello,

I have installed IzPack.
After playing around with the sample installer I was trying to follow
the instructions to develop own panels.
So I copied my installation folder of IzPack to a new location.
Changed to the new location and then into /src.
After calling ant (Version 1.7.0 and Java 1.5) which builds IzPack
sucessfully I tried to compile my installer.
I got the following error:

Z:\sample>compile install.xml -b . -o install.jar -k standard
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation
problem:

at
com.izforge.izpack.compiler.CompilerConfig.main(CompilerConfig.java:
2324)
at com.izforge.izpack.compiler.Compiler.main(Compiler.java:
785)

Definitly my compiled jars are of different size than that in the
distribution.
Is there a difference if I compile under windows?