FW: Call for sponsored sessions on 'energy geographies' at RGS-IBG 2018 Annual International Conference

Cass, Noel

Dec 5, 2017, 10:46:19 AM12/5/17
to iss...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Was wondering if people would be interested in an ISSMER session at the RGS/IBG? If so, the message below would be a way of getting sponsored by the Energy Geographies Research Group. Note that ‘innovative/interactive sessions’ are also supported.

Best,

Noel

Dec 6, 2017, 1:57:32 AM12/6/17
to iss...@googlegroups.com

This is a brilliant invitation, Noel.

I would encourage those who are interested to definitely get in touch - I think making a connection to Energy Geographies is worth doing - and I know from good experience that RGS-IBG is very interdisciplinary, and always a great conference.

best-
Laura.

--
ISSMER (International network for Social Studies of Marine Energy), http://www.issmer-network.org/
---

Jude, Simon

Dec 6, 2017, 7:09:27 AM12/6/17
to iss...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Sounds like an excellent idea.

Regards

Simon

Dr Simon Jude,

Centre for Environmental and Agricultural Informatics,

School of Water Energy and Environment, Building 53, Cranfield University, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0AL

Telephone 01234 754295

Data, Risk & Environmental Analytical Methods - (DREAM) Centre for Doctoral Training  – http://www.dream-cdt.ac.uk

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended only for the named addressee. If you are not the named addressee, please accept our apology, notify the sender immediately and then delete the email. We request that you do not disclose, use, copy or distribute any information within it. Any opinions expressed are not necessarily the corporate view of Cranfield University. This email is not intended to be contractually binding unless specifically stated and the sender is an authorised University signatory. Whilst we have taken steps to ensure that this email and all attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.