Fwd: FW: Call for Participation RSA Network

Marcello Graziano

Aug 1, 2018, 9:02:44 AM8/1/18
to iss...@googlegroups.com
To circulate, please.

Cheers,

From: Graziano, Marcello
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:54 AM
To: 'iss...@googlegroups.com' <iss...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Call for Participation RSA Network

Please see the attached Call for Participation the 3rd workshop of the RSA Research Network for Sustainability Transitions in the Coastal Zone. I know it is short notice, but it will definitely be worthwhile.

The workshop will be held at Skálanes Field Research Center, Seyðisfjörður, Iceland.

www.skalanes.com

Please distribute the CFP to interested parties.

Cheers,

Marcello

--
Dr. Marcello Graziano
Assistant ProfessorDepartment of Geography & Environmental Studies, Central Michigan University

e-mail: gra...@cmich.edu

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure.   If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise.  Instead, please notify me immediately by return e-mail (including the original message in your reply) and then delete and discard all copies of the e-mail.
Call for Participation 3rd Meeting RSA-RN STCZ--Skalanes.pdf