Island Innovation Projects

James Ellsmoor

Apr 2, 2018, 12:39:08 PM4/2/18
to ISSMER
Hello Everyone!

I am starting a small new project called "Island Innovation", which I think will be a useful resource for all in this group! I will be featuring projects from areas as diverse as the Caribbean, Pacific Islands, Arctic, rural Scotland, Iceland and Madagascar.

This will be an occasional e-newsletter to provide original analysis and a digest of overlooked articles on sustainable development for rural/remote/island areas. Due to my personal interests, there will be a slight bias towards renewable energy. I would be thrilled if you join!

Click here to sign up: www.bit.ly/islandinnovation

Cheers,
James

James Ellsmoor