article of interest

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Stacia Dreyer

未讀,
2017年5月24日 下午2:40:082017/5/24
收件者:iss...@googlegroups.com
Dear ISSMER,

Some of you may be interested in a recent article my co-authors and I published in Energy Research and Social Science. In the article, we assess acceptability and support for tidal energy, as well as perceived benefits and risks of tidal energy and climate change beliefs in WA State. We also highlight how environmental psychology can contribute to a larger body of literature on lifecycle development for emergent renewable energy technologies.

You can access the article here: hhttps://authors.elsevier.com/a/1V4IR_oMjTAZ8x

Please share with anyone who might be interested!

Dreyer, S.J., Polis, H.J., Jenkins, L.D. (2017). Changing Tides: Acceptability, support, and perceptions of tidal energy in the United States. Energy Research and Social Science 29, 72-83.

Best,
Stacia

Stacia Dreyer, PhD
Research Associate
School of Marine and Environmental Affairs
Northwest National Marine Renewable Energy Center
University of Washington
Adjunct Faculty, School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Arizona State University

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息