metadata wg] Hydra Structural Metadata Subgroup - Call for Participation

Karen Estlund

Aug 26, 2015, 8:28:49 PM8/26/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com

The Hydra Metadata Working Group would like to invite those interested in structural metadata in Hydra to consider participating in the Hydra Structural Metadata Subgroup. Our major focus for a deliverable at this point will be a recommendation for defining segments within a file. We are proposing to have our initial meeting at HydraConnect to begin this work so if you know stuff about Hydra or Fedora (3 or 4) and you have an interest in how structures of objects are going to be defined, we need you! Sign up to express your interest in this session at HydraConnect, add your name to the subgroup wiki page, and we'll be in touch!

Thanks,
Julie Hardesty