Islandora Oral Histories Interest Group Update. Next Meeting: October 4, 2017 3pm EDT

kim pham

Oct 2, 2017, 9:53:56 AM10/2/17
to islandora
Next Meeting this Wednesday October 4th: Discussions about Oral Histories in CLAW with Jared Whiklo and Diego Pino [1]

Our next Islandora Oral Histories Interest Group meeting is taking place this Wednesday, October 4th, at 3pm EDT. We will have the opportunity to talk to CLAW maintainers Jared Pino (U Manitoba) and Diego Pino (METRO) to discuss how oral histories might be stored, accessed, and interacted with in the context of CLAW. Please join us and come with questions!

We are also planning on having a general discussion on migrations of oral histories content and Islandora (7 or CLAW).

How to join the meeting:

Call for Future Meeting Topics

In October's meeting we are also going to solicit future topics of discussion and goals for the interest group, which will determine how many meetings to formally schedule in the future.

mcf...@grinnell.edu

Oct 4, 2017, 11:08:55 AM10/4/17
to islandora
Unfortunately I've got a crisis on my hands today and won't be able to attend...again.  Sorry folks.