[EVENT] Islandora Camp MO, Kansas City October 12 - 14, 2016

Melissa Anez

Jun 6, 2016, 12:34:18 PM6/6/16
to islandora
The Islandora Foundation is pleased to announce the details of our next Islandora Camp, taking place in Kansas City, MO from October 12  - 14. This will be the last Islandora event of 2016!

Early Bird registration is open until August 15th.

We are calling for proposals from potential attendees to present about their Islandora sites, community projects, or other topics of interest to the digital repository community and Islandora.

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help institutions and organizations, and their audiences, collaboratively manage and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Combining Fedora and Drupal, Islandora is implemented and contributed to by an ever-growing international community.

Full details and registration on our camp website:http://islandora.ca/camps/mo2016

Thanks, and we hope to see you in Kansas City!
The Islandora Team