REMINDER: Register for Fedora Camp in NYC Nov. 28-30

David Wilcox

Sep 21, 2016, 11:23:53 AM9/21/16
to Fedora Community, Hydra Community, Islandora Community, Fedora Leaders
Hi everyone,

This is a reminder to register for Fedora Camp in New York City November 28-30. Training will begin with the basics and build toward more advanced concepts–no prior Fedora 4 experience is required. A draft agenda [1] is available on the wiki, and includes topics such as:

* Core features
* Integrated features
* Data modeling and linked data
* Hydra and Islandora
* Migrating to Fedora 4
* Deploying Fedora 4 in production

This time we plan to run parallel tracks on day 3 to cover topics like DevOps and data modelling more in-depth.

Let me know if you have any questions. See you in New York!

Regards,

David