Islandora and Windows: Roll Call

slanger

Mar 19, 2015, 12:38:23 PM3/19/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone:

If you've installed Islandora on a Windows server, please post back to this thread. If your site is currently live, include a link! Are you using Islandora 6 or 7? If there's anything else you want to share about your environment, go right ahead.

Getting Islandora up-and-running in a Windows environment presents a lot of unique challenges. I think it would be helpful for us Windows admins to get to know each other, so we can share and consolidate information. Our Islandora 7 installation (Windows Server 2012) isn't live yet, but we're nearing the final stages. <knock on wood>

This post is mainly to make us aware of each other. If you have any *specific* questions or problems (and we all do), please create a new post for those. Otherwise, this thread will soon become a chaotic mess! :-)

Thanks!