Islandora CLAW Call: New meeting time this week 9:00AM EST on July 12

Melissa Anez

Jul 10, 2017, 11:43:40 AM7/10/17
to islandora
Hi all,

This is just a reminder that this week will mark the first time we're using our alternating schedule[1] for CLAW Calls, alternating between 9:00 AM EST to 1:00 PM EST each week, so that we can welcome Islandora users from more time zones. This week's meeting will be at 9:00AM EST on July 12th. Agenda here: https://github.com/Islandora-CLAW/CLAW/wiki/July-12,-2017

If this is your first CLAW Call (or your first CLAW Call in a while), no worries. We'll start with a long recap and update to get you up to speed.

We hope to see you there!

- Melissa