7.x-1.5RC1

Nick Ruest

Mar 6, 2015, 9:24:21 PM3/6/15
to island...@googlegroups.com, isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks-

We have a release candidate for 7.x-1.5!

Before I start with the details, I like to say thank you to all who have
volunteered to help make this happen. We're almost through our third
community release, and each release process goes a little smoother
because we have a wonderful community of volunteers making this happen.
So, thank you very much! You're work is very much appreciated :-)

Developers, you can grab 7.x-1.5RC via GitHub. All modules and libraries
have been tagged.

If you want to experiment with the RC VM, you can grab a copy of it here[1].

cheers!

-nruest

[1] http://alpha.library.yorku.ca/releases/7.x-1.5/Islandora_7x-1.5RC1.ova