Islandora batch seems to be missing a table? Incorrect git repo?

John

Aug 28, 2015, 1:38:39 PM8/28/15
to islandora
I'm trying to batch upload pdfs and am getting the following error (see below).  I was able to batch upload until I updated.  I checked the database and there is no "islandora_batch_queue_messages" table. However the islandora 7 batch module has this table in the install script.

Upon further investigation it looks like I may be grabbing from the wrong git repo. In drupal when I look at my modules i see they are 7.x-dev.  What is the correct repo for the current islandora 7 release?  I'm using the following git command for updating.

git pull origin 7.x; git reset --hard FETCH_HEAD; git clean -df

An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 500 Debugging information follows. Path: /batch?render=overlay&id=853&op=do StatusText: Service unavailable (with message) ResponseText: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'sabDB.islandora_batch_queue_messages' doesn't exist: SELECT 1 AS expression FROM {islandora_batch_queue_messages} islandora_batch_queue_messages WHERE ( (id = :db_condition_placeholder_0) ); Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => sab:6837 ) in islandora_batch_merge_object_message() (line 189 of /var/www/html/drupal/sites/all/modules/islandora_batch/includes/db.inc).

Jordan Dukart

Aug 28, 2015, 1:40:24 PM8/28/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Did you run drush updb after pulling?

Jordan
--
For more information about using this group, please read our Listserv Guidelines: http://islandora.ca/content/welcome-islandora-listserv
---

John

Aug 28, 2015, 1:51:08 PM8/28/15
to islandora
OOPs. figured it out.  I guess you need to run update.php on every drupal instance