Islandora and Fedora 4

Islander User

Jun 8, 2016, 3:19:12 PM6/8/16
to islandora
Is fedora4 available for Islandora yet? I see only versions up tp 3.7 are mentioned?

Melissa Anez

Jun 8, 2016, 3:38:28 PM6/8/16
to islandora
A version of Islandora that works with Fedora 4 is in production and nearing a beta. The project is known as "Islandora CLAW" or Islandora 7.x-2.x, because it is a major departure from the existing Islandora 7.x-1.x stack.

We have full project details here: http://islandora.ca/CLAW or you can read an intro document here: https://github.com/Islandora-CLAW/CLAW/blob/master/docs/user-documentation/intro-to-claw.md

- Melissa

Islander User

Jun 8, 2016, 4:07:38 PM6/8/16
to islandora
Ok Thanks.
Another question I have is how flexible islandora is , if we want to customize the data types which we want to have in repository? Are there any examples of customized data handling in islandora?