Collection description metadata display question

Alex Kent

Jun 7, 2017, 9:35:53 AM6/7/17
to islandora
Hopefully I am being clear enough...but Is there a way to configure the metadata display for the collection ingest form?

I have tried exploring the “Metadata Display” but not having any luck.  Am I missing something? Or does the Metadata Display module not impact the “Collection Ingest Form” display of metadata?

I ask because we are trying to have the URL display a lot more prominently (and HTML does not do enough).  The thought is if we could get it to display in another metadata element with a prominent label, then that would make it easier for users to see the URL.

Thanks in advance!

Please see attached document for some screenshots that will probably clarify what I am asking...

Collection Description Metadata Display.docx