Islandora CLAW install in VM does not work

IslandoraUser

Jul 21, 2016, 3:03:16 PM7/21/16
to islandora
I have been trying to install Islandora CLAW on one of our VMs (Ubuntu 14) but vagrant always hangs here

Waiting for machine to boot. This may take a few minutes...

    default: SSH address: 127.0.0.1:2222

    default: SSH username: vagrant

    default: SSH auth method: private key

I would like to know whether anyone has tried installing it within VM.

Thanks

Diane

Diane

Aug 15, 2016, 12:23:53 PM8/15/16
to islandora
Could you solve this?

Nick Ruest

Aug 15, 2016, 12:32:42 PM8/15/16
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diane,

More information is always helpful in troubleshooting things from afar.

What version of Vagrant are you running? What version of Virtualbox are
you running? What is your host OS?

-nruest