Install Sprint 2 - Call for Stakeholders

Daniel Lamb

Oct 4, 2017, 3:55:56 PM10/4/17
to isla...@googlegroups.com, island...@googlegroups.com

After a very successful sprint install sprint, we now have a functional Ansible installer, claw-playbook, which is very close to feature parity with our original vagrant installer, claw_vagrant.  In order to take claw-playbook over the finish line and continue its development, the Islandora Foundation is seeking volunteers for stakeholders in a community sprint.  Topics to be covered on the sprint are left up to the discretion of the stakeholders, though obvious next steps would be RHEL/CENTOS support and multi-server setups.

We're scheduling the work for the weeks of November 6th and 13th, after the 7.x-1.10 release and before American Thanksgiving. If you or your organization are interested in helping us advance the current state of CLAW and picking up some valuable experience, please add your name to the signup sheet.  If you want to learn more about becoming a stakeholder, please check this document for more information.

~Danny