"Blacklisting" built-in XML forms?

Alex Garnett

Sep 21, 2015, 1:17:37 PM9/21/15
to islandora
Hi folks,

Have had this on my to-do list for ages and am only now investigating it -- is there a supported or at least sensible way of blacklisting each solution pack's built-in XML form from the Islandora UI, so that we can get the behaviour of bypassing the form selector entirely when initiating a deposit using a solution pack that only has a single form associated with it (which in this case would be one of our custom forms)?

I could fork every module and remove the built-in form outright but this doesn't seem like a great idea for obvious reasons :)

Thanks!

Jared Whiklo

Sep 21, 2015, 1:19:37 PM9/21/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com

Alex Garnett

Sep 21, 2015, 1:23:16 PM9/21/15
to islandora
Aha, seems so -- it didn't occur to me that you could click through on "associate" for those and just remove the default associations, because the built-in forms were missing the "delete" links in the top-level menu, so for some reason I assumed that was transitive :) Thanks!