[metadata ig] HMIG demo - JSON-LD datastream export, Friday April 28th, 1-2pm Eastern

1 view

Ruth Tillman

Apr 13, 2017, 9:09:25 AM4/13/17
to hydra-m...@googlegroups.com, hydra-c...@googlegroups.com, hydra...@googlegroups.com, isla...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone who responded to the Doodle Poll for scheduling the JSON-LD datastream/record export demo session. This is a Hydra Metadata Interest Group demo session to show work which has been done at Notre Dame on our Curation Concerns Hydra instance to export all information from an object's datastreams in a JSON-LD format. This JSON-LD extract can be altered and reingested (we're still testing this part), or transformed, or otherwise used as a proto-API response.

Everyone who responded to the poll was free on Friday April 28th at 1pm Eastern, so I'll host the session then. I'll use Zoom through the University of Notre Dame:

Friday, April 28th, 1-2pm Eastern

https://notredame.zoom.us/j/933442913

This link should allow up to 50 participants. Zoom also allows meetings to be recorded, so I'll try to do that and post it after the session.

Thanks,
Ruth Tillman

--

Ruth Kitchin Tillman