DLF Metadata Application Profile Clearinghouse - accepting submissions!

Teresa Hebron

Mar 5, 2018, 11:56:39 AM3/5/18
to islandora

Dear colleagues:

I am writing on behalf of the Digital Library Federation’s Metadata Assessment Working Group.  The group’s aim is “to build guidelines, best practices, tools & workflows around the evaluation and assessment of metadata used by and for digital libraries and repositories.”  Among the tasks we have set ourselves is to gather content for a “Metadata Application Profile Clearinghouse” website.  This site will have links to “metadata application profiles, mappings, code and best practice documents from many different types of institutions.” It is currently accessible at: https://dlfmetadataassessment.github.io/MetadataSpecsClearinghouse/

We would be interested in including any such documents related to your institutions' work in digital metadata.  You can upload PDF versions through https://goo.gl/forms/NhF8lNUslINBfBsd2 if you have a Google account.

You can also submit them directly via GitHub at: https://github.com/DLFMetadataAssessment/MetadataSpecsClearinghouse

Please contact us at: dlf-aig-metadata-ass...@googlegroups.com for further information.

Kind regards,

Teresa Hebron