REGISTER: DC Area Fedora User Group Meeting October 7-8

David Wilcox

Jun 25, 2015, 9:35:16 AM6/25/15
to dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, Fedora Community, islandora, hydra-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The next DC Area Fedora User Group meeting will be held on October 8 at the University of Maryland, preceded by a Fedora 4 training workshop on October 7 [1]. This event is free to attend.

Based on feedback from the last meeting, we have added a list of possible themes to focus presentations around. If you would like to give a presentation at the user group meeting, please select one or more themes (or add your own) when registering for the event. Topics for the Fedora 4 workshop will be determined based on the interests of attendees, so please also indicate which Fedora 4 topics you would be most interested in learning about.

We are looking for a sponsor for refreshments at the meeting, so please get in touch with me if your institution would like to do this. We were able to provide great snacks and refreshments at the last meeting via sponsorship, and we’d like to do so again this time.

As always, comments and feedback are welcome.

Regards,

David

--
David Wilcox