Islandora CLAW Lessons on hiatus until April 19th

Melissa A

Apr 5, 2016, 7:30:05 AM4/5/16
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Due to some scheduling conflicts with the Fedora 4 Camp in California next week, our intrepid instructor Diego Pino will be stepping back for a couple of weeks. CLAW lessons will resume at 11AM Eastern on April 19th (and I'll send out another email reminder then).

In the mean time, you can brush up on your CLAW expertise by reviewing the first four lessons and sharing them with colleagues. :)

The recording from Lesson Five should be out later this week. Thank you for joining us!

- Melissa Anez

Project & Community Manager
Islandora Foundation
http://islandora.ca

Melissa Anez

Apr 18, 2016, 11:15:36 AM4/18/16
to islandora
Our wonderful instructor is still travelling the world this week, so I regret to inform that the Islandora CLAW lessons will be postponed one more time, to resume next Tuesday, April 26th.

- Melissa