Job Opportunity(s): Michigan State University Libraries

Aaron Collie

Apr 16, 2015, 4:05:59 PM4/16/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

MSU is hiring for three positions: a Digital Library Programmer (Librarian I); a Metadata Librarian (Librarian I); and a GIS/Geospatial Librarian (Librarian I).

While not a requirement for these positions, it is preferred that these positions would work with our fledgling Islandora repository. If you have any questions you could contact me and I'll put you in contact with the appropriate search chair (I'm also happy to offer my 2c)!

You should be able to see the postings (last three), here:
http://jobs.code4lib.org/employer/michigan-state-university/

Thanks,
-Aaron