Northeast Fedora User Group meeting at Yale May 11&12

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Friscia, Michael

未讀,
2015年3月17日 清晨7:42:122015/3/17
收件者:fedora-c...@googlegroups.com、hydra-c...@googlegroups.com、isla...@googlegroups.com、fedora-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
We are planning a Northeast Fedora User Group meeting to be held at Yale University on May 11 & 12.

Monday May 11 will be an unconference style format with a lightning round in the afternoon
Tuesday May 12 will focus on Fedora 4 training led by Andrew Woods

Please register for this event by April 3 here:

Additional details about the location, driving directions, etc will distributed as we get closer to the event.

If you are in need of a hotel, we have reserved a group rate of $185/night at The Study which is just a couple blocks from the event (tax/parking is not included).

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Thanks,
-mike

Michael Friscia

Manager, Digital Library Programming