MODS Edit Form and Batch Ingest

Samantha Hager

Oct 3, 2016, 5:29:38 PM10/3/16
to islandora
I am experiencing problems with our MODS edit form -- specifically with the display of the <mods:note> field.
Objects that have been batch ingested through fedora, or individually using "add object to collection," display the mods:note correctly when opening the MODS form to edit. However, for any object that has been ingested through the Drupal interface using the batch zip importer, the notes field comes up blank in the edit form. When I view the xml, the notes field seems to have been transformed properly (we transform from MARCXML to MODS upon ingest). I am not sure where to start, since the form is working for some ingest methods but not others.
I am attaching the form, and an example MODS record.
We are running Islandora 7.x-1.5

Any suggestions?

Samantha
COSPL MODS.xml