Index Datacite metadata in Solr

Amanda Lehman

Aug 16, 2016, 12:02:11 PM8/16/16
to islandora
Hello Awesome Community,

Does anyone have an example xslt that would index Datacite in Solr?  I've been trying to edit a few existing ones to do the trick but having no luck.

We are creating metadata from an outside source, and editing it using a form based off the one in Islandora Labs (https://github.com/Islandora-Labs/islandora_ingest_forms/tree/master/DataCite) to for a DATACITE datastream.

I'm attaching example datastream and failing xslt (edited from slurp_all_mods, meant to work with other files in islandora_transforms directory) files.

Thanks for any help or suggestions - apologies if I'm missing the obvious.

Peace,
Amanda
slurp_all_DATACITE_to_solr.xslt
Datacite XML.xml

Donald Moses

Aug 22, 2016, 7:20:12 AM8/22/16
to islandora
Hi Amanda:
Not sure if this helps.

I don't have a Datacite to solr xslt, but we do have a MODS > Datacite XSLT [1]. It is part of the islandora_datacite_doi module we've developed [2].

Best,
Donald