upgrade to 7.1.4

Jennifer

Feb 18, 2015, 9:18:25 AM2/18/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

The developer here where I work wanted me to post a question to the list because he's having problems upgrading to 7.1.4.

How many sites (users) have completely upgraded to 7.1.4? This means that they have installed, tested, and moved to prodcution all Islandora 7.1.4 and all Solution Packs. Has 7.1.4 been fully debugged?

If you would like to answer our developer directly for more details, please contact, dougla...@lib.uconn.edu.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Diego Pino

Feb 18, 2015, 9:25:25 AM2/18/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi, count +4 Repos on our side. They where working on 7.1.3, working better on 7.1.4. But we don't use all solution packs. Our stack does not use Books and Newspaper.

Developers are also welcome in this list =)

-Diego

Nick Ruest

Feb 18, 2015, 9:28:34 AM2/18/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
+1

Jared Whiklo

Feb 18, 2015, 10:59:23 AM2/18/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com

Jennifer

Feb 18, 2015, 3:55:09 PM2/18/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Here is the error we are getting:

[error] [client 137.99.96.36] PHP Fatal error:  Class IslandoraImporterBatchObject contains 3 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (IslandoraBatchObject::batch_process, IslandoraBatchObject::get_resources, IslandoraBatchObject::add_relationships) in /var/www/html/drupal-7.34/sites/all/modules/islandora_importer/includes/importer.inc on line 452, referer: http://archives-dev.lib.uconn.edu/islandora/object/islandora%3A2745/manage/collection/batch_import

THis is when we try to batch import in Islandora.

Thanks for any advice.

Jennifer

Adam Vessey

Feb 18, 2015, 3:58:48 PM2/18/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
It appears you have mismatching modules... The 7.x-1.4 release renamed the abstract methods to batchProcess, getResources and addRelationships: https://github.com/Islandora/islandora_batch/blob/7.x-1.4/includes/islandora_batch_object_base.inc

- Adam
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to islandora+...@googlegroups.com.