Islandora to USB drive?

Jeff C

Jun 8, 2017, 1:12:13 PM6/8/17
to islandora
Hi,
My understanding of the Disk Image Solution Pack is that it allows for the ingestion and retrieval of ISO files.

I'm looking for a library solution that lets us put our entire library (documents, interface, search, etc.) onto a USB drive for distribution. Our current library (Greenstone) can be exported to ISO and distributed via USB drive.

Is this a feature of the Disk Image Solution Pack?

Has anyone successfully made their Islandora library available offline via USB drive or similar media?

Many thanks,
Jeff

Jeff C

Jun 13, 2017, 12:32:48 PM6/13/17
to islandora
Response from Islandora, in case anyone has a similar question:

To my knowledge, there's nothing that has that sort of functionality in Islandora 7.x.  You'd have to write your own drush script to do that sort of export using mkisofs or some similar tool.