taxonomy autocomplete broken in 7.1.5

Jennifer Eustis

Sep 22, 2015, 1:58:17 PM9/22/15
to islandora
We just moved to 7.1.5. For some reason, our autocomplete no longer work for genres and role terms. I checked how they are configured and nothing has changed. Has this happened to anyone else?

Jennifer

Kara Reuter

Sep 22, 2015, 2:10:30 PM9/22/15
to islandora
Hi Jennifer,

There was just another post on this issue over on islandora-dev.  As I said there, we had a problem with autocompletes in multi-field items after upgrading to Drupal 7.39.  Does this ring a bell? https://github.com/Islandora/islandora_xml_forms/pull/195

Kara

Diego Pino

Sep 22, 2015, 2:57:08 PM9/22/15
to islandora
Hi Jennifer and Kara. Did the issue got fixed with the pull? Can you retry on current version (7.x or 7.x-1.6)?

Best

Diego

Kara Reuter

Sep 23, 2015, 9:08:24 AM9/23/15
to islandora
Hi Diego,

I'm at Worthington Libraries with Stefan (slangerx), so I can confirm that we're good to go.  :)

Kara

Diego Pino

Sep 23, 2015, 9:26:57 AM9/23/15
to islandora
Nice! I still have to remember who works with whom! Thanks Kara