7.x-1.10 Release updates: Code Freeze (now) Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Rosemary Le Faive

Sep 12, 2017, 4:22:43 PM9/12/17
to islandora
Hello Islandorans,

Due to the craziness of getting Travis working again [1], we have moved the code freeze from Friday, Sept 15 to Tuesday, September 19

Also, our auditing columns[2] are not yet solid green. Thanks to those who've done their auditing, those who haven't, goauditorsgo! Also on [2], we're still a couple documenters short of a full team, so if anyone's willing to take on the docs for those modules the community will be so, so grateful.

Cheers,
Your 7.x-1.10 Release Managers
Rosie and Diego