Import/Export Planning - Sprint 4

Andrew Woods

Mar 21, 2017, 1:02:35 PM3/21/17
to fedora-community, fedor...@googlegroups.com, Hydra-Tech, islandora
Hello All,
As you may have seen from recent Fedora Tech meeting notes [1], we will be having our next Import/Export sprint during the two weeks of May 15 through May 26.

You are warmly invited to participate in this sprint.

We need not only developers (Java and Python), but also folks who are interested in the Import/Export capabilities and are able to help with testing and/or documentation.

Please indicate your interest by completing the following poll for the sprint planning meeting:
http://doodle.com/poll/9angb7feqwegz8ax

(poll will close Friday, Apr 7)

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Woods

Mar 30, 2017, 10:49:05 AM3/30/17
to fedora-community, islandora, Hydra-Tech, fedor...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
As a reminder, this Doodle poll will be closed tomorrow.
Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Woods

Mar 30, 2017, 11:56:10 AM3/30/17
to fedora-community, islandora, fedor...@googlegroups.com, Hydra-Tech
Revision: poll will close Friday, April 7th.
Andrew

Andrew Woods

Apr 8, 2017, 11:46:05 AM4/8/17
to fedora-community, islandora, fedor...@googlegroups.com, Hydra-Tech
Hello All,
The first planning call for the next Fedora Import/Export sprint will take place:
- Monday, April 17th @12pm ET.

Agenda:

Thanks for your engagement and for indicating your availability on the Doodle.
Regards,
Andrew