effct when adding new objects

Leandro Castro

Apr 24, 2012, 5:06:21 PM4/24/12
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i want to insert an effect similar like this:  http://area.com.co/css/css/sysdata/Shadowbox_Explicacion/ so when a user clic on the submit button when adding a new object a jquery popup appear showing a message of "loading", "wait a few moments", or something similar. I have tried a lot of alternatives but i haven{t get what I nedd. Is there any solution , idea or code you can give to achiieve this???
         I really need it!!}
Thanks!!

Whitworth, Cliff

Apr 25, 2012, 10:09:52 AM4/25/12
to isla...@googlegroups.com

Hi Leandro, jQuery has a cool feature / overlay called dialog –

http://jqueryui.com/demos/dialog/

hope that helps,

Leandro Castro

Apr 25, 2012, 6:10:54 PM4/25/12
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi cliff, thanks for your help. I already know that jquery resource and also others like this  http://www.coders.me/ejemplos/sexy-alert-box/ , but the problem is that i need to show a jquery message when the user press the submit button at the moment of adding a new object, i want that in that moment appears a jquery pop up saying something like "You should wait for a few moments...", but i don{n know how and where i shlould insert the code to do that, i explained me????
       thanks for your colaboration!!!

Whitworth, Cliff

Apr 26, 2012, 9:37:48 AM4/26/12
to isla...@googlegroups.com