mods_physicalDescription_form "Newspapers" not appearing in facets for some searches

Alex Kent

Apr 13, 2015, 9:56:42 AM4/13/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
I have set up "mods_physicalDescription_form_ms" as a facet to display after search results, and am only getting the form "Newspapers" for some search results.  It should be appearing for all searches based on the setup I've done.  I've attached a doc that has screenshots/details of what I'm seeing.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Facet setting mods.docx

Donald Moses

Apr 14, 2015, 10:32:42 AM4/14/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Do you have
<form>Newspapers</form>
as part of the metadata for the newspaper page object? When you look in solr, what does the MSUrepository:36106 object's metadata look like? I'd check there first.
Donald

Alex Kent

Apr 16, 2015, 8:18:59 AM4/16/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Donald, that does appear to be the issue.  We will be writing a script to add that to the newspaper pages.