DrupalCon 2015 LA. See you there?

er...@discoverygarden.ca

Apr 15, 2015, 9:49:27 AM4/15/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Anyone attending DrupalCon LA this year?

John Eden and Morgan Dawe from discoverygarden will be there. The Higher Ed Summit on May 11 looks to be a hot ticket, having sold out already. We were lucky to get one!
If you want to meet up we'll be exhibiting on Tuesday and there's normally an Islandora Birds of a Feather session each year where folks can discuss their successes and challenges. Email me if you're interested in meeting up with John or Morgan while they're there. I will put you in touch with them.

~ Erin