islandora_solr_metadata

Shiva Parto

Apr 14, 2015, 1:21:37 AM4/14/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
I have installed islandora solr metadata module and have configured to add terms,
but when I want to add a content or field it would not be saved in database,the page reloads itself ,but it is not saved yet.The search index is working though.
I only can insert it to database manually.

The sources or files that I have checked are:
Islandora Group
some logs: catalina.out,fedoragserach.daily.log
and have checked the readme file and firebug it does not return anything.
I have installed the unicorns_are_awesome module and changed it to mods it would work correctly...
Can you please help me in this issue?

The version that I have used is:
drupal: 7.34
islandora and all modules version: 7.x.1.4
fedora : 3.5
apache solr : 1.4.1

I appreciate your help.

sincerely,