XSLT for Editing Metadata in Batches in Islandora

J. Nichol

Aug 14, 2017, 10:20:36 AM8/14/17
to islandora
I'm aware of the CRUD tool developed by Mark Jordan for editing metadata in batches in Islandora. But has anyone had any success with loading an XSLT into Islandora for the purpose of making batch edits to the metadata of specific collections in Islandora without using the CRUD tool? I have some fairly simple changes I'd like to make to a large collection with numerous sub-collections in our Islandora instance. Making these changes with the find and replace tool would be prohibitively onerous. Using an XSLT seems the best approach. I would much appreciate any insights others might be able to offer.

Many thanks,

J. Nicholson