Drupal 7.5 missing module warning, islandora_xml_forms

Phil R

Jul 8, 2016, 1:43:22 PM7/8/16
to islandora
After applying the most recent Drupal 7.5 update, I'm getting a missing module warning [1]. Searching for that module [2] let me to islandora_xml_forms [3]. Not sure if that value is correct or what it should be, but anything I try doesn't seem to make the warning go away. Any thoughts?

[2] sites/all/modules/islandora_xml_forms/api/schema/Extension.inc:module_load_include('inc', 'schema  _api', 'Any');

Diego Pino

Jul 8, 2016, 2:38:52 PM7/8/16
to islandora
Hi Phil, i will be doing some Drupal 7.5 tests on all modules this weekend. Can you for now open a Jira Ticket for this one? Will investigate because similar stuff is appearing in travis also.

Best

Phil Redmon

Jul 8, 2016, 2:49:24 PM7/8/16
to islandora

--
For more information about using this group, please read our Listserv Guidelines: http://islandora.ca/content/welcome-islandora-listserv
---

Jordan Dukart

Jul 11, 2016, 12:02:58 PM7/11/16
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hey Phil,

PR opened now: https://github.com/Islandora/islandora_xml_forms/pull/229. Myself and Diego are looking at Drupal 7.50 integration as of current and will be opening any associated JIRA ticket(s) that may be needed to address what may be found.

Jordan