Skype me up MIG! Skype names for Metadata Interest Group

Jennifer Eustis

Nov 21, 2016, 2:19:40 PM11/21/16
to islandora
Hi Folks,

The Islandora Metadata Interest Group has relied on WebEx to allow people to join meetings and share their screens. This technology works for those that are able to connect via Windows or Mac and who also happen to be in the U.S. We really like people in other countries and those curious few who use Linux! And so, we're changing to Skype! So, let us Skype you for the most exciting meetings ... ever....!!! For that to happen, send me your Skype name privately and I'll add you to the MIG Skype group. Once we have a few people, we'll also ensure that we share that magic URL to join our skype calls. Because let's face it, who wants to miss talking about metadata? Not you! Not me!

You certainly don't want to miss out on....
       -Mapping MODS to RDF
       -Hearing from the Institutional Repository Group on LOD ontologies - it's all very scholarly!
       -CLAW Goals
       -Metadata features and wish list - survey says XML forms aren't really our friends

Get your Skype name ready and join us next month, 12/12/2016 before the holidays from 1-2PM EST!

Jennifer and Amanda
Your MIG pilots