Islandora 150

Melissa Anez

Sep 1, 2015, 1:47:30 PM9/1/15
to islandora
Last fall I issued a challenge to the community to help us get 100 dots on our Installations Map[1] by the end of 2014. It was a tight goal, but we got there, and our map got a little more cluttered.
This year I'm asking the community to stretch a little further. We know there are far more sites out there than show on our list. I want to find at least 48 of them and put them on the map by the end of 2015, taking us to 150. For helping us get there, I'm offering up a chance to win one of five Islandora Tuque Tuques[2] or one of three ridiculously adorable Islandoracon lobster finger puppets[3].

How to help (and enter the draw):

  • Tell me about your Islandora repository and send a link
  • Tell me about your Islandora repository in development
  • Give me a new link to your repository if you are already on the list but not linked or at an outdated link.
  • Nominate a public-facing Islandora repository that is not already on the list.
  • Give some new information about your link, so we can tag it as:
    • Insitutional Repository
    • Research Data
    • Digital Humanities
    • Consortium/Multisite
Email ma...@islandora.ca with your new or updated Installation Map dots. If we hit 150 by January 1st, 2016, I will draw for the hats and lobsters and send out some New Year's prizes to the lucky winners. Thanks for your help!

- Melissa