Trying to install LAME but it no longer exists?

ma...@marmot.org

Jul 13, 2016, 1:17:51 PM7/13/16
to islandora
Hi all,
We are working on setting up a server with Islandora and the Audio Solution Pack.  All was going well until we got to the installation of LAME.  It looks like the project may have been removed from sourceforge (http://lame.sourceforge.net/ no longer loads).

Does anyone have suggestions for installing LAME or have alternatives that can be used?  I found TWOLAME, but it doesn't look like a direct replacement for LAME.  We are on CENTOS 7 currently.

Thanks for your help,

Mark Noble
Marmot Library Network

Peter Murray

Jul 13, 2016, 3:12:56 PM7/13/16
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Mark -- maybe try again?  It seems to be available for me.

Peter

Mark Noble

Jul 13, 2016, 3:31:14 PM7/13/16
to isla...@googlegroups.com