Convenors Needed: Archival Interest Group

Melissa Anez

Mar 10, 2015, 9:11:21 AM3/10/15
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

The current convenor of the Archival Interest Group [1] has had to step away from her duties, so we are seeking a new (or preferably, two or three new) individuals to step up and take the reins. Duties such as note taking and chairing meetings can be shared around once we have a set of group norms in place, but we will need a guiding hand to get the group to that point. If you think that hand could be yours, please reply or email me (ma...@islandora.ca). Information on how to establish an Interest Group is here [2], but this one is already established, so it just needs a new leader. This is open to both current members of the group and anyone in the community at large who would like to get involved.

Thanks,

Melissa Anez
Project & Community Manager