SHARE push API

Mark Jordan

Aug 3, 2016, 11:19:51 AM8/3/16
to islandora, islandora-dev
Hi,

Has anyone done any work to implement the OSF SHARE "push" API for Islandora IRs?

Mark

Bryan Brown

Aug 3, 2016, 2:44:44 PM8/3/16
to islandora, island...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

I don't know much about SHARE other than that I've heard our ScholComm librarian mention it as something we should be thinking about for the future. Definitely something we're interested in, but no actual work has been done on it yet :(

-Bryan

Mark Jordan

Aug 5, 2016, 12:37:20 PM8/5/16
to island...@googlegroups.com, islandora
Thanks for the expression of interest Bryan. We'll likely be putting some effort into this in the coming months and will make sure to keep the community in the loop via the IR interest group.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I don't know much about SHARE other than that I've heard our ScholComm librarian mention it as something we should be thinking about for the future. Definitely something we're interested in, but no actual work has been done on it yet :(

-Bryan

Emily T.

Aug 24, 2016, 5:02:42 PM8/24/16
to islandora-dev, isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

This is definitely something that we would be interested in at Boston College, too. So yes, please keep the IR interest group in the loop as it develops.

Thanks!

-Emily