Webpack 2 with zoom and probe

Timothy Blue

Apr 28, 2017, 2:24:13 PM4/28/17
to iScroll
I have a single div that I need to zoom and also track real-time position with the probe module.

I have been fighting with this for days.

To use just zoom I do this:

new webpack.ProvidePlugin({
IScroll: 'iscroll/build/iscroll-zoom.js'
}),

This obviously does not get me iscroll-probe

I also tried this.

iScrollModule.js
export * from "iscroll/build/iscroll-zoom.js";
export * from "iscroll/build/iscroll-probe.js";
export class IScroll { }

and then added this to my webpack config
new webpack.ProvidePlugin({
IScroll: path.resolve('./app/iScrollModule')
})

Then I get IScroll is not a constructor when I try to use it.

I also tried cutting and pasting all of iscroll-zoom and iscroll-probe into a single file and including that instead but this does not work either.

My final attempt is going to be:
new webpack.ProvidePlugin({
IScroll: 'iscroll/build/iscroll-zoom.js'
}),

new webpack.ProvidePlugin({
IScrollProbe: 'iscroll/build/iscroll-probe.js'
})

which I think might work but then I seem to have to create an IScroll and an IScrollZoom on the same div which isn't really what I want since I think it is going to have other ramifications.

I have tried every solution I have found out there and none have worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
~Tim