iscroll infinite scrolling

RAVICHANDRAN VENKATRAMAN

Dec 29, 2014, 2:40:23 PM12/29/14
to isc...@googlegroups.com
iscroll infinite works absolutely(awesome) fine with directionY down. Is there a way to make this to work directionY up?  In my current project we are heavily using iscroll and currently I got stuck on this.  Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi

Nikhil Bhanda

Dec 30, 2014, 11:32:57 PM12/30/14
to isc...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am also working on the same and using php to bind infinite scroll list virtually by adding 4 items at a time, everything is working fine but iscroll does not clear previous data when scroll down (direction Y up)  any help will be appriciated

Regards
Nikhil

Souhail Alavi

Jan 19, 2015, 12:25:08 PM1/19/15
to isc...@googlegroups.com
Hello

We are having the same issue with this.

I have setup 4 divs in the code and and as we scroll and get new content, the content seems to repeat itself and i also end up with white rows at the end of the list.

Have you found a solution yet to this?

Thanks